On 1/13/24 16:54, Chip Snuth wrote:

Thank you for your kind words on encouragement,. I fully intend to stick around this list as well as becomming more active on the debian users forums. I  choose to use  virtualbox because I can spin up multiple instances of Debian inorder to  not only help the Debian development team   but also to help fellow users debug there  issues and or solve their issues.

Thanks,

Chip

Welcome aboard.  :-)

To get the best results from this mailing list, please read the FAQ:

If you have any further questions about Debian, please start a new thread by creating a new e-mail message and sending it to this list.

If you think you can add useful information to a thread, please "Reply to List". I typically do not cc the author, unless they request it.

David