On 26 Jan 2024 15:17 +0000, from a...@strugglers.net (Andy Smith):
> Out of interest what brand of UPS do you recommend for home use that
> has easily-replaceable batteries every 3–5 years? For a load of
> about 300W.

I would suggest to look at the free-standing floor-/tower-model APC
_Back-UPS Pro_ series.

They come in a variety of sizes, the battery is easily replacable (not
sure if you can do it online, though; I've never had reason to look
that up or try it) and they aren't horribly expensive to purchase
(though in fairness not the cheapest).

I have several and they have been very reliable. Battery replacement
is basically flip it onto its side, remove a lid, slide the old
battery out, put the new battery in, put the lid back, and done.

--
Michael Kjörling                     🔗 https://michael.kjorling.se
“Remember when, on the Internet, nobody cared that you were a dog?”