Dnia 2024-02-23, o godz. 14:44:03
Andy Smith <a...@strugglers.net> napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 11:19:16AM +0100, Ralph Aichinger wrote:
> > I know this is a loaded topic. I really don't want to discuss the
> > political aspects of the "why",
>
> No surprise that there are a lot of people in this thread with very
> strong feelings that they simply must tell us about, even though you
> asked them not to, and very little to say on the actual technical
> facts they claim to care about. 😀

"Do what I say, discussion is not allowed because I don't want to make
a sensible arguments!"

"Damn those people using reason and questioning what I want, just do
what I say!"

Yes, completely unsurprising as those kinds of demands always come from
those kinds of unreasonable people.

Fork a kernel, do your changes and see how many are interested.

--
Mariusz Gronczewski (XANi) <xani...@gmail.com>
GnuPG: 0xEA8ACE64