Dnia 2024-02-25, o godz. 00:27:41
Marco Moock <m...@dorfdsl.de> napisaƂ(a):

> Am Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:42:39 +0100
> schrieb Emanuel Berg <in...@dataswamp.org>:
>
> > I think the reason is black people shouldn't be associated
> > with everything negative that is black in language.
>
> I can't understand why people draw that association.
> Black as a color is different from the skin and different from illegal
> activities on black markets.

If you decide that there is a problem first, then try to find
"evidence" of it existing you will always find it. Even if "evidence"
will be "someone somewhere in earth of billion people used the term in
racist way once", the fact it normally is not used like that doesn't
matter, a virtual offended minority in their head must've been offended
by that so they by proxy are too and need to fight it.

All so they can tell themselves that they "made a difference" and "made
a world a better place", without doing anything actually meaningful,
while typing on their device made by wage-slavery in some asian country.

But we're supposed to believe them on their word that there is some
theoretical group former slaves that somehow made career as Linux
admin, had to set up bonding and pick the slave interfaces bonded to
it and got PTSD in the process.

And when you ask them which real people are exactly offended by it
and how it is even supposed to help you get "guys let's not get
political, just do exactly what I said you should do, I'm  the expert
here, you peons just abide by my wishes" or "I won't respond to
argument because you must be racist, and by racist I define "doesn't
agree with me"".

I don't like religious proverbs but the road to hell is truly paved
with good intentions.

Also I am a member of minority group called West Slavs, which the term
slave came from so I hereby grant the Linux kernel unlimited permission
to use that term indefinitely (that was a joke, I don't think any
group should have any power in defining stuff like that).

--
Mariusz Gronczewski (XANi) <xani...@gmail.com>
GnuPG: 0xEA8ACE64