On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 09:55:26 +0200
Erwan David <er...@rail.eu.org> wrote:

Hello Erwan,

>What scares me is seeing part of 18 ongoing transition, and 4 "coming
>soon transitions" with "please do not upload if it is not related to
>the transition".

Several (well, lots of) transitions have landed at pretty the same time.
IME they're usually quite safe - just the occasional oddity, like the
occasional, temporary, package removal.  This set is going to bite deep,
I think.

Ultimately, though, it'll be fine, I'm sure.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"