> On 2 May 2024, at 15:43, Stephen P. Molnar <s.mol...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> I am running Bookworm and have implemented QEMU/KVM virt-manager. When I
> install a client I have been using virt-manager --> View -->Scale Display -->
> Always. However, now the 'Always ', the only option available is the default
> 'Only when Fullscreen'.

Is Bookworm the VM client too?  With GUI?  Does this happen for all clients,
just one, or one type?

Off the top of my head, I think the scale always option may disappear if the
guest display doesn't support it - I seem to recall VirtualBox Guest Additions
being required for this functionality for some guests in VirtualBox (which I
acknowledge you are not using, I'm just saying...) so I don't think it's
"straightforward" functionality