Hi,

I plan to upgrade a server running Buster to Bookworm.
Server is running: {web,mail} servers, mysql and postregre, docker, ssh, ldap,
ferm (firewall), and few other non-critical services.

I'd like to appeal to your experience for a couple concerns:

1) Should I upgrade in two steps from Buster to Bullseye (oldstable), and then
to Bookworm? Or should I go directly from Buster to Bookworm in one step?
The upgrade will be done by changing sources.list

2) To the best of your knowledge, do docker images break between such upgrades?
Unfortunately, I don't have many details on docker because it was set-up by a
previous admin.

If any big break/incompatibility comes to mind for the above services, please
don't hesitate to share your story :)

Cheers!
Nick