DdB wrote:
> Hello list,
>
>  i am out of luck and into a rabbit hole, please help me out!
>
> Now, i am lost. I thought, in stable, the Fox-esr would be compatible
> with the gnome extensions, but it claims, that would not be case.
>
> What am i missing?

As far as I can tell, this needs two parts. A Debian package
(gnome-browser-connector) and a Firefox extension which comes
from https://extensions.gnome.org/

        - GNOME doesn't want to support the extensions.
        - Firefox doesn't want to support the extensions.
        - Debian doesn't want to support the extensions but provides
                the package
        - the person who wrote the GNOME extension manager doesn't
      provide support.

-dsr-