On 01/07/2024 13:57, Lee wrote:
On Sun, Jun 30, 2024 at 11:30 AM Max Nikulin wrote:
On Sat, Jun 29, 2024 at 4:13 PM Lee wrote:
set SSLKEYLOGFILE=C:\Users\Lee\AppData\Local\Temp\FF-SSLkeys.txt
start C:\"Program Files\Firefox\Firefox.exe"

This looks like the Debian bug report

Lee, may you, please, specify Firefox version and release channel you
are using on Windows where this feature is working?

Firefox 115.12.0esr -- which is the current extended service release software
I'm not sure what you mean by release channel .. ESR?

Thanks. I expected that you may use either developer release, beta, or even nightly.

Is libnss built with logging support ABI compatible with the variant in Debian repositories? (Or can it be patched to achieve ABI compatibility?) Instead of asking for changing compile flags for all users, from my point of view, it is better to suggest alternative packages with and without logging enabled.

Browsers are rather sensitive applications, so I find it reasonable that dumping of encryption keys are not available by default. However debugging should be possible and should require special configuration.

I have not tried .deb packages provided by Mozilla. Since their Windows builds allows logging, it might work on Linux as well.
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-firefox-linux#w_install-firefox-deb-package-for-debian-based-distributions>