> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:25:45 -0600,
> Ramasubramanian Ramesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I seem to have a problem doing make xconfig on the kernel-2.6.test9
>
> ..try 2.6.1 instead.  The point with kernel-2.6.test9 was fix bugs
> for kernel-2.6.test10 etc, so a "bug-free" kernel-2.6.0 could be
> released a while back.  And, we're now at 2.6.1.
>
> > sources

Arnt,

I believe the problem is in qt installation as I should have /usr/lib/libqt.a and I
don't. I am
going rm libqt-dev and reinstall it and see.

I do not believe 2.6.1 will solve the problem. But, I will take your advice and goto
2.6.1. But....
there is no 2.6.1 in debian stable/testing/unstable!
Do you mean get it from kernel.org?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Regards
Ramesh