Nicolas George wrote:

> You cannot have a more general basic mechanical algorithm
> unless you know what you want it to do.

I think one should do a network of nodes that all have
computed distances to every other and the one with the longest
sum of distances is the most isolated, so, most original!

So it is some sort of topology algorithm? Maybe it already
exists in some form. Most distant node to everything else?
Easter Island?

But an expensive algorithm, yes, in this unoptimized form.

Anyway, you got me thinking, it is all good. I can start
coding some stuff even now, that just compares very
simple units. A weighted sum of such comparison can then be
put together and the comparison can begin.

See? I know some way. And I know some day :)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal