Hi.

I want to display a desktop and applications running on a Debian box on
the screen and keyboard of a ChromeBook. Over LAN+WLAN mostly, but if it
can also work more remotely in degraded mode it would be nice.

I see various options to try: VNC with a native Android client, VNC with
a client running in the Linux sandbox, x2go in the sandbox, Xpra in the
sandbox, etc.

Would perchance somebody here have already investigated a similar need
and be able to tell which solutions are the most promising in terms of
reliability and user experience.

If not, I will post my findings eventually.

Thanks in advance.

--
  Nicolas George