Hello,

I'm just trying to suspend my subscription to Debian-user for a few weeks.
So, I wrote an e-mail to debian-user-requ...@lists.debian.org with the subject "unsubscribe" and sent it, expecting to receive a confirmation e-mail ... which never comes ... I also tried https://www.debian.org/MailingLists/unsubscribe, chose debian-user and provided this very address I use to write here. A message tells me that a confirmation e-mail has been sent to me, but again, I see nothing coming in. And yes, I checked my spam box both in TBird and via the webmail of my provider.

What may I possibly do wrongly ?

Thanks
Rudu