Hi,

I did another test, on fresh Debian 12.6 on Virtualbox where IPv6 works I did the following:

I added on line to sources.lists

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ sid main contrib non-free-firmware

and removed all other entries.

Then I did

apt update

apt full-upgrade

and after installation and reboot I get the same error about ipv6

and sysystemctl status networking

reports error.

I really do not know how you tests this but at mine Virtualbox this does not work

Best regards,

Łukasz