On Fri, Aug 23, 2024 at 11:52:23PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2024 at 07:54:13PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
> > Nilesh Patra (12024-08-23):
> > > What drives such a hostile and uncalled-for reply?
> >
> > It was sarcastic, but in no way hostile.
>
> I encourage you to re-read what you wrote.

Having read and re-read Nicolas' mail several times, and being unable to
detect any hostility but plenty of sarcasm, I can only conclude that
"cultural differences" are the trigger here.

This isn't a professional, corporate, discussion area - but an informal user
group...

--
"World conquerors sometimes become fools, but fools never become world
conquerors."