Hi Alexander, Eben, and everyone in list,
Thank you for your replies.
The Debian 12 is running in VirtulBox 7.0.20. And I only assigned 2048 MB
RAM to it.
I'm pretty sure that I have setup a big enough SWAP of around 8 GB when
installing Debian 12.
When I click "Sleep" button in Windows running in VirtualBox 6.x, the virtual
machine will light the screen up again once the screen is off. However, in this
case, Debian 12 doesn't light the screen up nor power-off the virtual machine.
So the virtual machine goes into a state that OS is not running, power is still
on. And I have no way to wake the OS up. All I can do is to fouce power-off and
re-start it, just to found all running tasks gone.

Best Regards,
Richard