Carlos Llamas wrote:

> I made a PHP script which locks a specific file in a NFS directory, measuring
> every step involved. Then exported the results to CSV and graphed it on ELK
> because I am more familiar with it.

Thanks for the additional details.  It sounds like you have a
reproducible test case, which will help a lot for tracking down the
problem.

The bar chart that you included just shows the total time.  Do your
results show that some operations (e.g., lock/unlock) are particularly
slow on the web05 (green) system?  Or is it more that all the operations
are slower when compared to the web04 (blue) system?

I see that Debian includes sosreport, which I *think* reports log
messages (among other things).  I'd try to get log messages from both
web05 and the NFS server, and look for warning messages that might be
relevant.

mike