Kent West wrote:

Praveen Kumar wrote:

Guys !
Finally I was able to run my USB mouse under GPM... but i am still not able to start my X server... i am attaching the new log below:

This is a pre-release version of XFree86, and is not supported in any
way. Bugs may be reported to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and patches submitted
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Before reporting bugs in pre-release versions,
please check the latest version in the XFree86 CVS repository
(http://www.XFree86.Org/cvs)

<snip>

(**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"

This needs to be "/dev/gpmdata" since you're running gpm.

--
Kent