On 1/27/2004 11:57 AM, Don Mastrud wrote:
Hello -- I'm pretty much in the dark here, having first noted that my Norton AV had intercepted and deleted a message containing 'W32.Novarg.A*mm' and then today receiving a notification that my computer had evidently generated a message elsewhere which contained that same worm. The text of the message, which was originated by [EMAIL PROTECTED] stated simply:

"Subject of the message: KCKFLQNKXVHJ
Recipient of the message: Gunther Zweimuller"

.....and nothing else.

Can you take a moment to help me understand what's going on and how I can protect myself. I certainly don't wish to be a passive source of problems for others.

Check the Norton AV site at <http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for details and how to remove.

Norton AV is a great investment when your on Windows.

Regards,
Randy.