On Wednesday January 28 at 03:32pm
Richard Hoskins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If package A needs package B, and package B needs package A, why in
> the world are they two separate packages?

Perhaps they are versioned separately, with developmental advances in A
not requiring an upgrade to B. Obviously, the project must be a
reasonable size before such separation makes sense.

And no, I'm not saying this is the case with libgphoto. I'm replying to
the generic question.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: Alanis Morissette - Thank U : Supposed Former Infatuation