Greg Madden wrote:

I only saw the last error message as the rest were lost due to the batch
mode of operation.  It only gave me the 'some errors were found during
download' message.  I saw a couple of ways to proceed mentioned in the
jigdo howto but did not know if 'just hitting return' at the prompts would
restart the download from null or pick up where I left off.  worst case is
I make a copy of the iso.tmps before I do anything.  pity the error
messages were not written somewhere, or are they?