All,

  My search on package with the name transcode returned nothing. Thus I am assuming
that it is not
part of standard debian distros. Given that, any one compiled/installed/used the
transcode package
for creating/modifying/transcoding DVD content?

The source has a single step .deb creation command, but it also has references to docs
that says
that setup does not yet work. So, I am not sure.

I intend to compile it over the weekend and like any input/advise that makes things
easy.

Thanks and Regards
Ramesh