Hi,

I have in my sources.list:

deb http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian woody/bunk-2 main contrib non-free

This so far worked ok, but now I get:

   Err http://www.fs.tum.de woody/bunk-2/main Packages
   403 Forbidden

and so on.

Also if I try to access the page through a browser I get:

   Forbidden

   You don't have permission to access /~bunk/debian/ on this server.

What can be the problem? Can I do anything from my side, to change
that? I have to access the Internet through a proxy, but so far that
wasn't a problem.

Any suggestions?

Andreas Goesele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.