Hello all!

I am working on migrating from Red Hat to Debian.  I have
been using Mondo/Mindi -- mondorescue.org -- to handle
creating bootable self restore cd's.

I have not had the best of luck getting Mondo to work
correctly under Debian and now am looking for some options.
Have found:
1.  System Imager -- systemimager.org -- looks great, but I
want to generate a bootable cdrom to recover from, not store
on a image server...
2.  mkCDrec -- mkcdrec.ota.be -- Seems to do the job like
Mondo, until I try to restore the image to a machine with a
different size hard drive.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Christopher Davis