On 2004-02-24 02:20-0800 Nano Nano wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:11:57PM +0200, Gustavo Halperin wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I need any program for make a 'mpeg' or 'avi' movie from 'jpeg'
> > pictures.  Do you people know some program for do it?
>
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-enc-images.html

I experimented a bit with mplayer some months ago, and windoze media
player had lots of problems playing the .avi files mplayer created, it
wasn't able to find the proper codecs to play the files. Mplayer played
them without problems. I had to create uncompressed PCM files to make
them understandable for the program. That was no problem for me, but it
would've been nice to let people using DOSish systems watch the movies,
too. This was in 2003-10, so things might have changed since then.

I got very good results by using

http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/

The .mpg files created were perfectly readable everywhere, and the
quality was very good.

Mvh
Ãyvind A. Holm
60.39494ÂN 5.33016ÂE