I haven't seen a minimum, but I was wondering since there are a couple of 133's here
with 32meg of ram that I want to update.  They are currently running kernel 2.2.20
which I want to upgrade to whatever is the latest kernel-image available (adding a
wireless card to one and it was suggested I upgrade the kernel).

Also, are any "gotchas" I need to be aware of with this kernel migration?  Current
Googling only speaks of adding a line in /etc/lilo.conf to say "initrd=/initrd.img"
(sans quotes) but I am still looking.

Worst case I want to be able to boot the old kernel if I fudge up the 2.4 install.

Thanks all,
Preston