On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 10:04:10AM -0700, Gary Sandine wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 09:10, stan wrote:
> > Section "Device"
> >     ### Available Driver options are:-
> > # sw_cursor is needed for some ati and radeon cards
> > Option "sw_cursor"
> >     Identifier  "Card0"
> >     Driver      "radeon"
> >     VendorName  "All"
> >     BoardName   "All"
> >     BusID "01:0.0"
> > EndSection
>
> I have always specified BusID in the form
>
> BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
>
> or
>
> BusID "1:0:0"
>
> Changing the "." to a ":" should make the message
>
> (WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:0)
> found
>
> go away, anyhow.

Well, I'll hapilly try it as soon as I get home, but notice teh the
PVR-350, which is not complaing, and is working has a . for the second
delimiter, not a :. Also lcpci reports:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon R100 QD [Radeon 7200]

Which also has a . for the 2nd delimiter.

But, I'll give it a shot.

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin