Hi,

Le vendredi 12 Mars 2004 11:06, Michael G. Hansen a écrit :
> Under Windows (2000) you can change that behaviour under
> Keyboard-Settings, in KDE (3.2) you can go to Keyboard Layout, Xbd
> Options and then scroll to the bottom to find Caps Lock behaviour.
> If you want more ways to control the Caps-Key, check out this article:
> http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/23/TheAnswerGirl.pdf

I have seen those options ... but I have tried them without any result ! :o((
The documentation seems to be clear ... but I have tried also each options for
Caps Lock without any result :o(

May be a missing package or another parameter somewhere else ...

Any idea are well done ;o)
--
Hervé Piedvache

Elma Ingénierie Informatique