On 2004-03-14, Kenward Vaughan penned:

> Further reading has led me to feel that these would suit me, too.
> It's nice to get feedback from others about the possibilities, though,
> when one is feeling clueless outside of what is mostly documentation
> and documented problems.  :)

On that note --

My s.o. and I were looking for a distributed file solution.  He was a
big fan of both AFS and Coda until we looked into them -- there just
seemed to be a lot of knowledge and work involved in getting them
working.

We have samba running for easy windows compatibility; I use NFS to mount
my /home and music across linux machines.

--
monique