On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 12:38:04AM +0000, Pedro M. wrote:
> s. keeling escribió:
>
> >Incoming from Number Six:
> >

> >>I know y'all are going to crucify me for this but Spain capitulating to
> >>terrorism is really burning me up.  You can rationalize it all you want,
> >>but mass murder changed an election - that should scare you all about
> >>

> Perhaps people wants peace and international low (UN).

All true, all true -- but the specific reason they considered it 10%
more important Sunday 10% more than on Thursday was the death of 200
people.

Internalize that.

Therefore, if you wished to weigh the importance still more, how would
you accomplish it?

I would be confident if you could merge your noble views on peace with
your fear-based fight-or-flight reactions.  I think you're HALF-right.