Kai Grossjohann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Never, never, NEVER let any program write to the files that Gnus is
> using.  That is, in the default configuration Gnus uses
> ~/Mail/mail/misc (or ~/Mail/mail.misc) for the default mail group,
> and if you tell procmail to also write this file, then you'll quickly
> get into trouble.

Great...that's what I was afraid of.  Well, I was expecting similar
file handling as other mail clients.  Darn, I was wrong.  I'm using
the nnfolder backend to get my mail out of procmail-created mboxes.
Now I have to wonder what a better method would be.

--
 .''`.     Paul Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: :'  :