Hi,

Anyone had any experience of installing netatalk on Debian (Woody)? I have
read that it  requires a kernel recompile but wondered whether this is truly
the case? Is it not possibly as  simple as apt-get netatalk?

I've installed the idepci version of DEBIAN (Woody) - anyone know if
netatalk installed in any  of the other ver's? E.g. vanilla, or bf24?

Incidentally, where can one find the list of packages that one can supply to
apt-get as  parameter? netatalk might not be the correct package name, but
I'm unsure how to find out what  is the correct name.

Thanks, Roland.