I am looking for a news reader program for linux that will allow me to stitch together multiple attachments. I am using Mozilla for the newsreader, but it does not seem to allow me to stitch these files together when the parts are split over several messages.
If anyone knows how to to this under Mozilla, I would appreciate a link to the documentation as I cannot find any reference to this. Failing that, can anyone suggest a good graphical newsreader that will do the same thing as Windows "combine and decode" function?
Any help appreciated.

Tim