At 11:20 AM 3/29/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

apparently tulip is the thing I needed, I just had to find out what to
do NEXT.

I was wondering, though didn't follow the thread until recently. But I have Woody installed and using a netgear fa310tx and the tulip driver.

Marty Landman Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387 Web Installed Formmailer: http://face2interface.com/Products/Formal.shtml FormATable DB: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml Make a Website: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml