Hello 'nameless'!

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 04:07:46PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Has anyone been able to duplicate (and correct) this problem? It seems I'm

Other people exerience the very same error, please see
http://bugs.debian.org/239416

> now having the same problem and NEED to get the server running again ASAP!

So you are not running stable on your server? Well, that's entirely up
to you...

> Here is the error...
> [...]
> Setting up apache (1.3.29.0.2-4) ...
> Error: apache appears not to be installed
> dpkg: error processing apache (--configure):
>  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
>  apache
>

> Thanks for ANY assistance!

... which is just what the Debian Apache Maintainers will tell you. ;)

Help them getting this error fixed by providing resourceful
information in a well-written bug report.

Cheers,
Flo