Stefan Bellon wrote:
I'm running Debian GNU/Linux unstable on my box here. For some reason I
was running fvwm 2.4.16-2 till today (not sure why it didn't get
updated). Just right now there was an update to fvwm 2.5.10-2. The
problem now is, that I had my whole configuration in a file
~/.fvwm/post.hook which got included after the system wide fvwmrc file.
This does not seem to work anymore.

Is there any reason for this? What's the recommended way of doing it
now?

Unless someone knows this, my only solution is to subscribe to the mailinglist and ask :-(

Hugo