louiloui:/# update-menus
Unknown error, message=replacewith($string, $replace, $with): $replace and
$with must have the same length.
install-menu: /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-dirs: aborting
update-menus[12361]:
Script /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-dirs returned error
status 1.
Unknown error, message=replacewith($string, $replace, $with): $replace and
$with must have the same length.
install-menu: /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-apps: aborting
update-menus[12361]:
Script /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-apps returned error
status 1.
louiloui:/#

I am getting the above message when I run update-menus as root. Also the menu
update application in KDE3.2 is not working either. I suspect they are the
same issue. Any ideas?
Thanks!

--
John Foster