Yep, it's writen there, thanks for your help.
It is now working without any problems.

Stephan reported about some changes needed to do in
the sshd_config, should i keep them, are they to be
default in sarge ?

Thanks again Colin, and Stephan
Pete

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/changes.html