On Jan 13, 2004, at 07:38, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

I think are you exaggerating a bit there. I doubt that a large fraction of our users are using any non-Debian repositories. Of course I don't have evidence so if you have any contrary to this I'd be pleased to see it.

The popcon results posted to -vote a few days ago showed the top non-free packages were either never available in Debian (several java ones) or were long ago removed (acrobat reader).

Of course, all the problems with popcon apply.

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]