On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 11:27:37AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> Goerzen:
>  : > You yourself said that is what you would like to do.  There is no need
>      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>  : > for me to make the accusation.
>

> This is Goerzen lying by claiming that i said i want to pollute main with
> non-free stuff.

You said you wanted things out of non-free.  You also said you were
happy with non-free the way it is.  You have also said that practical
matters always trump idealogy.  You have added that there is no
practical reason that documentation in non-free needs to be considered
non-free.  From these statements, I arrived at the conclusion, which
with hindsight I will grant may have been incorrect, that you wished to
move these items into main.

However, I do not owe you any apology.  You called me a "lying fuck",
and:

> that is a lie.  he is not miskenen or confused or misinformed.  he is lying.
> there is no basis for even mistakenly believing that claim, he lied simply to
> make me and my position look bad by misrepresenting it.

Given your conflicting statements on this list, I am not really certain
what your position is, and the imprecise and over-hyped language in many
of your posts make it difficult to grasp what exactly it is that you are
supporting.  There was no intentional effort to deceive on my part, and
you continue to spread these mistruths.

Had you accused me of misunderstanding you, I would readily apologize
upon a clear explanation of your position.  However, you have never even
advanced that, so it is difficult to know if I truly have misunderstood
you, and to what degree.