Steve Langasek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where is the significant difference between these two scenarios?  How does
> identifying a particular pool of potential DPL delegates that the candidate
> plans to work with, or a particular group of fellow developers that he plans
> to consult, make this untenable compared with past DPLs, who have surely
> also not made their decisions in a vacuum?

I think that's an interesting question. What *is* the significant
difference between these two scenarios? What problems do the members of
Project Scud think will be solved by having a pre-selected team of
people rather than appointing delegates on an as-needed basis?

--
Matthew Garrett | [EMAIL PROTECTED]