On 2003-12-29 21:02:42 +0000 Raul Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If someone were to implement a decent alternative for that infrastructure,
I would be amenable to leaving that part out of the social contract,
but I do not like your "drop it on the floor" approach to this issue.

Why does the presence of that alter the success of the proposal? Surely, if the proposal passes, those who want the infrastructure will create it, if it is needed/important enough? Asking those who disagree with its use to create it seems unfair.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]