Kevin Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> What's specifically is inappropriate about publically stating one's
> opinion of a candidate, whether positive or negative, after being
> nominated for the position?

IMO it was inappropriate because it was mostly a personal attack
and said nothing about why to disagree with the candidate's
policies. Arguably, it's on-topic, because there's an element
of personality in selecting the DPL, but it adds little info.

When the platforms are posted, we should be able to make our
own decisions about whether [EMAIL PROTECTED] has learned
from last year or not.

Best wishes,
--
MJR/slef