On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 07:28:43PM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As 2K developers have now seconded this GR, and the GR itself calls for
> a suspension of a Delegate's decision, an immediate procedural vote is
> called for if the decision is to stand while the GR process is followed,
> as per 4.2.2 of the constitution.

Has something changed to who is now the secretary?  Did I miss some
announcement?  Atleast the webpage still mentions Manoj as secretary,
and I saw a mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] with his key.

Or is Manoj is still the secretary and did he delegate something to you?
What got delegated exactly in that case?

Kurt