Robert Millan wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 08:48:44AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> No it's really not funny. I'm sick of reading ad nauseam your opinion.
>
> Then don't read it.  Me, I'm sick of reading personal attacks, but I
> choose to read anyway out of responsibility.

If you're sick of personal attacks, stop this bullshit and spend your
time on something useful. Like fixing RC bugs so Lenny can be released
SOON. You're wasting a lot of people's time here, time which could be
spent on making Lenny the best release ever. The only thing you're doing
is to make Lenny the release with the longest freeze time ever.

>> and I'll support the RM in
>> their difficult job…)
>
> So do I.  If the project grants them an exception to release Lenny (like we
> did for Sarge and Etch), I'll support that too.

To start the same bullshit again for the next release, a few days before
the release?

*sigh*

Bernd
... who will look for a different distribution to spend his time on, if
Robert's proposals will pass the GR.

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79