On 3 Apr 2013, at 17:29, Moray Allan <mo...@sermisy.org> wrote:

> The campaign period already finished a few days ago
Yes, I was aware of that when I posted, but RL interfered with me asking prior
to voting opening. I sought advice as to whether it was appropriate to ask
further Qs and got a luke-warm "yes". My reading of the timescale did not
proclude questions past the start of voting, it seems ambiguous.

> So as I understand it we candidates aren't meant to reply to election
> questions any more.

If the candidates are reluctant to answer now for this reason perhaps the
secretary or current dpl can clarify or rule on the issue?