Hi.
By this point we have a group of people who have consistently seconded
options that promote init diversity.
That is, we have a group of people who have gotten behind specific
options.

I'd like to ask especially those people whether choice hartmans1 should
be removed from the ballot.  Within limits, I think more options is
better, so my general preference would be to keep the option.  However
especially if that option is sene as a distraction by the init diversity
proponents, that could be a significant concern.

At one point Dmitry expressed a preference for removing that option, but
I don't think I've gotten feedback from others who have seconded (or
proposed) the diversity options now on the ballot.

--Sam