On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 1:35 PM Sean Whitton <spwhit...@spwhitton.name> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In his non-platform, Sam wrote
>
>     If I were running as DPL, figuring out how to do a better job of
>     managing delegations, respecting both the current delegates and the
>     needs of the project, would be my priority for the next year.  I
>     hope that the candidates who step forward take on this challenge.
>
> Do you agree?  If so, how do you propose to take on the challenge?

If I am elected DPL, one of the first things I will do, is a check-in with all
delegated teams, and ask them what support and time they might need from me over
the coming year, and ask them for a sense of how they feel things are going. I
would make plans accordingly.

Of course, if it was brought to my attention that someone was unhappy with a
team's service, I'd remind them that we are all volunteers, but I'd look into
the expressed concerns and discuss them with the team in question. I would see
if the team understands where the concerns are coming from and if they feel
there is anything we could do to help the situation.

Cheers,
Brian