Hi Louis-Philippe,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 11:12 AM Louis-Philippe VĂ©ronneau
<po...@debian.org> wrote:

> I would like to know what is the stance of the 3 candidates on producing
> monthly "Bits from the DPL" reports on their activities.
>
> I like them very much and I think they are a great way to keep us all
> informed of what the DPL has been doing.

I totally agree with you. I also like reading them, monthly or however
often they come out.

> They do take time to produce though and some DPLs have preferred to
> write less frequently.

Speaking for myself, twelve letters a year are probably an acceptable
burden for your sole elected representative.

Feel free to ping my inbox starting on the fifth of each month if you
have not received anything. At the same time, talented writers are
encouraged to apply to help chronicle our progress as a project!

Kind regards,
Felix Lechner

P.S. Everyone, please join #meetfelix on OFTC. I hope to get to know you better!