That's good to hear. We use Element at work, so I can tell the boss that
Jitsi is good to use now. Unfortunately, Element has started making their
own video call stuff because <sarcasm>it's just never enough to have a good
FOSS solution, one must make their own to have it perfect!</sarcasm>.
Funnily enough, Zoom is pretty awful to use on Linux as a desktop app. The
web app works a bit better, so I'm glad Jitsi outshines them in
accessibility now.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com